Learn four important reasons why Christians should reject the Mormon doctrine of salvation:
1. It cheapens the work of Christ on the cross.
2. It promotes universalism.
3. It is man centered and works based.
4. It makes godhood, not Christlikeness, the goal.
Click on the links below for illustrations of how the Mormon Church historically has explained “Heavenly Father’s” / “Elohim’s” path to godhood, followed by an illustration of man’s path to “exaltation” or “eternal life.”
Christians should reject the Mormon doctrine of God for three reasons:
1. It is unscriptural
2. It is polytheistic (worshiping multiple gods) and henotheistic (directing worship to one god among many)
3. It degrades God and deifies man
Listen to an audio file:
Download an audio file: