Choose a format:
- One-day workshop
- Two-day workshop (typically Saturday – Sunday)
- Three-day workshop (typically Friday – Sunday)
Pick a date:
Click here to see available dates.
Contact Rob Phillips to confirm your workshop date(s).
Select your topics:
Choose from the list below, or suggest a topic relevant to your church.
- What is Christian apologetics?
- What is a Christian worldview?
- How do I know the Bible is true?
- Does God exist?
- In search of the real Jesus
- What every Christian should know about same-sex attraction
- Testing the spirits
- Three markers of false teachers
- What’s wrong with the prosperity gospel?
- An overview of Roman Catholicism
- What happens when I die? The afterlife and the unseen realm
World religions and cults
- How can 4.5 billion people be wrong? An introduction to world religions and cults
- Another Jesus, a different spirit, a different gospel: Common threads in world religions and cults (2 Cor. 11:3-4)
- Islam and Christianity
- Allah vs. Yahweh: Do Muslims and Christians worship the same God?
- Buddhism and Christianity
- Hinduism and Christianity
- Judaism and Christianity
- Common characteristics of the cults
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (Mormons) and Christianity
- The Watchtower Bible and Tract Society (Jehovah’s Witnesses) and Christianity
- Scientology and Christianity
- Christian Science and Christianity
- Sharing your faith with people who don’t share your faith
Tell your church:
Promote the workshop from the pulpit, through your Sunday school classes and small groups, in your bulletins and newsletters, and on your website.
Copies of The Apologist’s Tool Kit are available at the workshop for $10 apiece.
For churches that are members of the Missouri Baptist Convention, your gifts through the Cooperative Program cover all travel expenses. Non-MBC churches are asked to cover travel expenses.
An honorarium or love offering is appreciated.