Choose a format:
- One-day workshop
- Two-day workshop (typically Saturday – Sunday)
- Three-day workshop (typically Friday – Sunday)
Pick a date:
Click here to see available dates.
Contact Rob Phillips to confirm your workshop date(s).
Select your topics:
Choose from the list below, or suggest a topic relevant to your church.
- What is Christian apologetics?
- What is a Christian worldview?
- How do I know the Bible is true?
- How can I know God exists?
- Who is the real Jesus?
- What was Jesus doing before His virgin birth? (A study of the Angel of the Lord)
- What every Christian should know about the Trinity
- What every Christian should know about same-sex attraction
- Three markers of false teachers
- What every Christian should know about salvation
- What happens when I die? The afterlife and the unseen realm
- Contending for the faith: an overview of the epistle of Jude
- What every Christian should know about Satan
- Understanding The Baptist Faith & Message
World religions and cults
- How can 4.5 billion people be wrong? An introduction to world religions and cults
- Another Jesus, a different spirit, a different gospel: Common threads in world religions and cults (2 Cor. 11:3-4)
- Islam and Christianity
- Allah vs. Yahweh: Do Muslims and Christians worship the same God?
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (Mormons) and Christianity
- The Watchtower Bible and Tract Society (Jehovah’s Witnesses) and Christianity
- Sharing your faith with people who don’t share your faith
Tell your church:
Promote the workshop from the pulpit, through your Sunday school classes and small groups, in your bulletins and newsletters, and on your website.
Copies of The Apologist’s Tool Kit and other resources are available at the workshop at deeply discounted prices.
For churches that are members of the Missouri Baptist Convention, your gifts through the Cooperative Program cover all travel expenses. Non-MBC churches are asked to cover travel expenses.
An honorarium or love offering is appreciated but not required.